Nova Scotia Invited Express Entry Candidates In The Latest Labour Market Priorities Stream Draw
Posted On: Mon, Oct 26 2020
On October 22, 2020, the province of Nova Scotia sent invitations to the Express Entry Candidates who applied under the Labour Market Priorities Stream. The number of invitations was not disclosed in the latest draw. The candidates who were invited in the latest NSNP draw held on October 22, 2020 must meet certain requirements such as:
- They need to have a primary occupation as computer programmers or interactive media developers or NOC 2174
- They need to provide reference letters from the employers to showcase that they have 3 years or more years of full time or equivalent part time experience (must be gained within the last 5 years)
- They also need to showcase at least one-year of Canadian Work Experience in any occupation with NOC level O, A or B
- They also need to have CLB 7 in all the four abilities such as reading, writing, speaking and listening
- They need to have a Bachelor’s degree or a post-secondary degree (of at least 3 years)
Now, the candidates who have been invited in the latest Nova Scotia PNP draw can apply for provincial nomination till November 21, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. The Labour Market priorities stream has been made to send invites to the deserving candidates who can meet the needs of the provinces labour market.
So, if any candidate wants to apply under the Labour Market Priorities Stream must have a valid profile under Canada Express Entry. Post getting an invitation, if the candidate gets the provincial nomination from the province of Nova Scotia, he/she will be awarded with additional 600 points that will ultimately guarantee that they will receive an ITA to apply for Canada PR in the next Express Entry Draw.