Manitoba Conducts Second Skilled Workers Overseas Draws On February 21 2019
Posted On: Mon, Feb 25 2019
The province of Manitoba conducted another invitation draws in mere three days inviting 338 Skilled Workers Overseas candidates through the popular immigration stream on February 21, 2019. The total number of invitations issued under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program so far this year has reached 1,864.
Canada's Express Entry System manages the pool of candidates under three economic immigration programs namely the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trade Program, and Canadian Experience Class.
The applicants with a successful provincial nomination receive an additional 600 points towards overall immigration point score.
In order to apply for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, Express Entry applicants must create a separate Expression of Interest (EOI) profile with the MPNP.
The selected candidates in this current draw were invited with a minimum score of 566 along with:
- a valid Express Entry ID and job-seeker validation code
- at least six months of recent experience in a profession listed on province in-demand occupations list
The invitations were also given to Skilled Workers Overseas candidates having:
- a close relative residing in Manitoba or past work experience in the province
- a minimum of six months work experience in a profession listed on Manitoba In-demand Occupations List
- Minimum language proficiency in English or French
Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program is the immigration gateway to skilled and qualified workers willing to come and settle in the province on a permanent basis. Check your Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program chances by filling the Canada Assessment form. One of the visa experts will contact you soon to discuss the Canada PR query.