Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Issued 337 LAAs To Skilled Workers
Posted On: Fri, Dec 27 2019
Manitoba conducted new Expression of Interest draw on 14 March 2019 for Skilled Workers Overseas candidates. A total of 337 Letters of Advice (LAAs) for a nomination were issued for Canada Permanent Residence to skilled workers overseas candidates and out of which 274 were given to the federal Express Entry system candidates.
The Express Entry candidates received LAAs with a lowest ranking score of 564 and above. This current draw gave LAAs to the applicants having:
- a valid Express Entry ID and job-seeker validation code
- at least six months of recent experience in a profession that is listed on in-demand occupations list
Meanwhile, invitations were also issued to Skilled Workers Overseas candidates with the following:
- A close relative in Manitoba or past education or work experience in the province
- At least six months of recent work experience in a profession on Manitoba’s In-Demand Occupations List
- A minimum language proficiency level in English or French with CLB 5 unless the work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation
Additionally, 63 LAAs went to foreign skilled workers who were invited directly through an overseas Strategic Recruitment Initiative organized by the MPNP in association with employers in the province.
The applicants with the lowest ranking score of 695 and above were invited in this current draw.
In order to apply for Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program through Skilled Workers Overseas Stream, the primary step is to register an Expression of Interest (EOI) profile and then the highest numbers of ranking applicants are invited to apply for provincial nomination through regular draws.
A total of 1,931 invitations are now issued for Manitoba immigration through its Skilled Workers Overseas Stream over the course of six draws this year.
Canada's Express Entry system manages the pool of candidates for three of the country's main economic immigration programs namely The Federal Skilled Worker Program, The Federal Skilled Trade Program, and The Canadian Experience Class.
For further information in this regard, it is suggested to connect with visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global by filling the Canada Assessment form. One of the experts will contact you soon to discuss the Canada PR query.