- Office Hours: Monday to Saturday(10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
Manitoba PNP sends 322 LAA for first draw in 2023
The Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program issued invitations to 322 candidates on January 12, 2023. Candidates must satisfy a minimum set of standards that are particular to their program in order to be invited. The province sent out invitations to:
- With a minimum score of 734, Manitoba's Skilled Workers issued 260 invites.
- With a minimum score of 713, Skilled Workers Overseas sent out 20 invitations.
- 42 invites from the International Education Stream were sent out with no minimum grade required.
- Twenty-one of the applicants who were asked to apply had profiles in the Express Entry database.
Latest Manitoba PNP draw 2023:
January 12, 2023
Skilled Workers Manitoba
Skilled Workers Overseas
International Education Stream
The Skilled Worker Overseas (SWO) track recommends candidates who can demonstrate an established connection to Manitoba, such as
- Through the assistance of family or friends,
- Prior schooling or employment in the province, or any combination of these.
- A direct Invitation to Apply was received from the MPNP as part of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
How Can I Be Considered For The Skilled Worker Overseas Stream?
The Skilled Worker Overseas Stream (SWO) consists of a direct provincial track in addition to a dedicated Canada Express Entry Pathway.
Get a free Canada assessment form
Aiming towards foreign professionals with education and experience in in-demand professions in Manitoba Candidates and spouses with strong family ties as well as those with the necessary language skills, education, and work experience to obtain employment promptly are given preference.
a) Manitoba Express Entry Pathway
For foreign applicants who are qualified under another MPNP stream and who also satisfy the Express Entry requirements and have an active Express Entry profile. Candidates must have the necessary education, training, and experience in one of the province's in-demand professions, as well as a close family tie.
b) Human Capital Pathway
For qualified foreign employees who possess the necessary education, training, and experience in one of the in-demand professions in Manitoba. Candidates must have the ability to secure employment quickly after arriving in Manitoba.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for Manitoba PNP?
- Are between the ages of 21 and 45, and you can demonstrate to the MPNP that you have no greater ties to another province.
- Exhibits the employability and flexibility demanded of all MPNP applicants.
- Have finished a post-secondary education or training program that lasted at least a year and for which you were awarded a diploma, degree, or certificate.
- Can demonstrate your ability to get a job in Manitoba in that occupation, including plans to obtain a license or certification in the case of regulated occupations;
- Have worked at least two years in full-time employment in the last five years;
- Have the real desire and capacity to economically establish themselves and become a permanent resident in the Canadian province of Manitoba, as attested to, at least in part, by a Settlement Plan.
- You must provide to the MPNP the official results of a language test performed within the last two years that demonstrates you received scores at least equal to CLB 5 overall and in each of the test categories. This information must be provided at the time you apply to participate in the program.
What to Do
- Make an Expression of Interest (EOI) profile.
- A Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA), which enables them to file an MPNP application, will be given to the highest-scoring qualifying individuals with a link to Manitoba.
- A thorough evaluation of the applications is performed by an MPNP officer.
- The MPNP recommends qualified applicants.
- Submit a separate application for permanent resident visas for you and your family to the Government of Canada within 180 days of the date of nomination.
If you have any queries about Canadian Immigration, Canada PR, and Studying in Canada talk to our experts.
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6 PM
Take the first step toward making your immigration dream a reality.
Fill our free online visa assessment form, so that, we could help you better.
Please share the required information below.
Canada PR Experts
Canada Immigrants Success Stories
Aptechvisa Canada Success Stories
New Zealand PR Success Stories
Our Branch Offices
New Delhi, India
408, 5th Floor, Westend Mall, Janakpuri West, New Delhi, 110058
706, 7th Floor, Barton centre, MG road metro station Bengaluru, India
R-55 Mahalaxmi Nagar, Indore 452010 India
182, Sanskar Vihar C, Near Alankar College, Meenawala, Sirsi Road Jaipur
24/16 Gaytri Vihar City Center, Gwalior, India
Our Media Mentions
Muskan – Conestoga college
This is a time to appreciate the performance of Aptech visa. True, Genuine, professional and what not, this is the immigration consultancy to whom we can trust blindly. Due to my age factor I did not score well but more than 400 and this made myself eligible for Ontario and my consultant worked hard in my profile and made it true.
Piyush Jakhmola – Dehradun - NZ work Permit
Hi Team, I would like to Thank Aptech Visa team, Monika mam, Mehak and all team members who handled my New Zealand Work visa application. I belong Dehradun but living in Mumbai, I search on Internet and found Aptech visa. Their review were impressive, so I decided to proceed my application with Aptech visa.
To be honest I never visited them, all communication was email, whats app and call. I got my New Zealand Work visa approval with in 28 days.
Rishikant – CBU – Canada
I am Rishikant From Delhi, India. I would like to thank Aptech study Abroad Team members on my Canada study permit approval.
My experience with Aptech Study Abroad is great. Whole team is very cooperative i want to thanks Yogesh Sir, for helping me in getting my Canada study permit. 5/5 stars to Aptech Study Abroad consultants.
Kavita - Haryana - Australia Spouse Visa from India
I am Kavita Laxman Dagra, from Haryana India. I am a mother of one child. I applied for my Australia partner visa from Punjab, but it was refused. It was frustrating and stressful. I did waste not only my money but also my time, and all my efforts went in vain.
After that, I researched the best immigration consultant on google. I visited lots of websites but was not satisfied with their answers. Somehow I found an Aptech visa, watched their success stories and discussed them. Then we decided to visit them in Delhi. I met with Aman Sir. I discussed my case with him in detail. He was very knowledgeable and clearly explained the reason for the refusal after checking my visa application file.
Rakesh – New Zealand Work visa – Thank you Aptech visa
I am Rakesh Naudiyal from India. I am currently working in UAE as a Chef. I always wanted to relocate to New Zealand, but getting a New Zealand visa from India was hard. Now I got the job offer letter from Half & Half NZ. I want to thank the Aptech visa Team Specially Mehak, Monika and all the team members who helped me immensely with my NZ work visa and settling in NZ.
Prabhjot Kaur – Fleming College -Canada
I recommend Aptech Study Abroad Consultant to those who dream of studying in Canada or abroad. Aptech Study Abroad is the best Study abroad Consultancy in Delhi. Before coming here, I watched their success stories on google, but I found them very professional and knowledgeable.
I want to thank Yogesh sir, Nakul Sir, and Monika Mam for their support n guidance throughout the process. Trust me. Please visit them once; they are the best Study abroad consultants.
Subhashree Bhalla – Gurgaon - Canada PR visa from India
Hey Guys I am Subhashree Bhalla – I recently got my Canada PR visa through Aptech visa.
My experience with Aptech visa was amazing starting from counselling till the getting my Canada PR visa. The smart advises of Yogesh sir and Monika Mam AND all team members have helped us in making the best decision for my Canada PR process. I got my Canada PR visa through Ontario PNP Canada.
Gurpreet Singh – Delhi - Canada PR visa from India
Hey Guys, I am Gurpreet Singh from Gurgaon, India; I am a Dentist by profession. I always dream of migrating to Canada from India, but I need clarification about whom to trust. Finally, I found an Aptech visa. I have seen their clients' videos and decided to proceed with Aptech.
My experience with the Aptech visa was impressive. I got my Canada PR visa within 14 months. Many thanks to the Aptech visa team, especially Yogesh Sir and Monika mam. My Overall process was hassle free, with no hidden charges.