Carpenter Draw, Job Offer Draw From Nova Scotia On October 07, 2021[Published Fri, Oct 08 2021]
The Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream issued NOC 7271 on October 7, 2021. Its selects candidates for the new job offer draw and CARPENTER DRAW. Individual who meet provincial labour market need sin the federal Express Entry system can apply for nomination. Only candidates who receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration may apply.
CRITERIA FOR THE OCTOBER 7, 2021, JOB OFFER DRAW ARE AS FOLLOWS. CANDIDATES MUST:
- have 1 year of skilled work experience related to the job;
- IELTS, TOEFL score
- have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
- have a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer for full-time skilled work in Nova Scotia that lasts at least one year after your permanent resident visa is issued
- full-time means working year-round and at least 30 hours a week;
- Last date to apply is 11:59 p.m., on November 6, 2021.
CRITERIA FOR THE OCTOBER 7, 2021, CARPENTER DRAW ARE AS FOLLOWS. CANDIDATES MUST:
- Have meet the NOC 7271 requirements
- Provide letters of reference from employers,
- You have two or more years of skilled trades experience as a carpenter.
- Have proper language eligibility test
- apply before 11:59 p.m., Nov. 6, 2021.
To apply you must:
- meet the minimum work experience requirements of the Express Entry stream for which you have qualified;
- submit your application within 30 days after receiving letter of interest;
- demonstrate sufficient funds to bear your expenses
- don’t have any criminal record, submit Police clearance certificate (PCC);
have a valid Express Entry number and meet all IRCC criteria for the Express Entry pool.
Powered by Froala Editor