Caregivers Permanent Pathway Now Opens For Canada PR
Posted On: Wed, Mar 06 2019
In the previous news related to caregivers immigration pathway for Canada Permanent Resident Visa. This new Interim Pathway is now open to eligible in-home temporary foreign caregivers who came to Canada after November 30, 2014.
The one-time pathway will remain open until 4 June 2019 and there is no limit to the number of applications that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will accept.
The Interim Pathway for Caregivers is for the skilled workers who came to India under the Caring for Children or Caring for People with High Medical Needs pilot programs after November 30, 2014, and did not qualify for permanent residence.
To apply for the temporary caregivers immigration program, the applicant who have acquired work experience through Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program are eligible under this pathway.
- You must have the authorization to work in Canada on a work permit
- Applied for a renewal of a work-permit other than the LCP work permit
- Applied and is eligible for restoration of status, and held a work permit
- Basic language score of CLB/NCLC 5 in English or French
- A minimum of 12 months of full-time work experience in Canada since November 30, 2014, in a relevant occupation
- A minimum of a Canadian high school diploma or non-Canadian educational diploma, certificate or credential equal to Canadian standards
There are different Canada PRs programs offered to range from the skill migration programs like Express Entry or Provincial Nomination to family sponsorship programs like Super Visa, Spousal Sponsorship etc. Fill the Canada Assessment form to arrange a callback from the visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global.