Contact time Mon-Sat: 9.30-6.30
Terms & Conditions
- Express Entry Canada
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Express Entry Draw
- Canada Express Entry Points Calculator
- Express Entry Canada Requirements
- Canada Express Entry Eligibility
- IELTS to CLB
- NOC List
- Canada PNP (2020)
- Saskatchewan PNP
- Manitoba PNP
- Ontario PNP
- Alberta PNP
- PNP British Columbia
- Nova Scotia PNP
- Immigration to Canada
- Canada Immigration News
- Canada Immigration Points
- Canada Immigration Eligibility
- Canada Immigration Process
- Canada PR Visa
- Canada PR Process
- Canada PR Points Calculator
- Canada PR Requirements
- Canada PR Visa From India
- Sponsorship Canada Spouse
- Spouse Visa Canada Requirements
- Sponsor Spouse Canada Checklist
- Parents Sponsorship Canada
- Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship
- Visitor Visa Canada
- Canada Tourist Visa Requirements
- Canada Tourist Visa Fees
- Visitor Visa Canada Processing Time
- Documents Required for Canada Tourist Visa
- CRS Calculator
- Ontario PNP Point Calculator
- Manitoba PNP Points Calculator
- Nova Scotia Points Calculator
- Saskatchewan Immigration Points
- BC PNP Points
- Skilled Occupation List Canada
- Nova Scotia Occupation List
- Ontario Occupation List
- Alberta Occupation List
- British Columbia Occupation List
- Manitoba Occupation List
- Saskatchewan Demand List
- Immigration to Australia
- Skilled Migration to Australia
- Skilled Occupation List Australia
- Australia Immigration Points Calculator
- Australian Immigration News
- Australia Permanent Residency
- Australia Immigration From India
- Easy Way to Migrate to Australia
- Australia 189 Visa
- SOL List Australia
- Australia Point Calculator
- 189 Visa Processing Time
- 189 Visa Checklist
- 189 Visa Invitation Round
- 189 Visa Cost
- Australia 190 Visa
- Australia 190 Visa Points Calculator
- 190 Visa Processing Time
- 190 Visa Invitation Round
- 190 Visa Checklist
- Difference Between 189 and 190 Visa
- Australia 491 Visa
- 491 Visa Processing Time
- 491 Visa Benefits
- 491 Visa Points Calculator
- 491 Visa Demand List
- Partner Visa Australia
- Partner Visa Australia Checklist
- Spouse Visa Australia Processing Time
- Partner Visa Australia Cost
- Prospective Marriage Visa
- Australia Tourist Visa
- Australia Tourist Visa Fee
- Visitor Visa Australia Checklist
- Next EOI Invitation Round 2018
- Australia Immigration News
- 190 Visa NSW
- New Zealand Immigration
- New Zealand PR (2020)
- New Zealand Immigration Points
- NZ Partner/Partnership Visa
- New Zealand Family Visa
- NZ Immigration IELTS Requirements
- NZ Tourist Visa
- New Zealand Work visa
- Expression of Interest New Zealand
The Canadian Government conducted new Express Entry draw held September 18, 2019, that invited 3,600 candidates to apply for permanent residence. The candidates with minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score 462 were given ITAs in this draw. This is one point lower than the previous draw, which was held September 4 and had a cut-off score of 463.
The current draw saw a tie-break rule set on August 29, 2019, at 07:57:13 UTC. This means that all the candidates with a CRS score 462 and above who have their express entry profiles before the said date and time in the pool was invited to apply for permanent residence.
The total number of Invitations to Apply (ITA) after this draws for the year 2019 reaches 63,400.
The below-table mentions the total number of ITAs issued so far:
TOTAL ITAs ISSUED
IRCC by the same time in 2018 issued 58,600 ITAs and total invitation to apply issued in 2018 with the record 89,900 ITAs. The Canada Immigration program has set the target for three Federal High Skilled categories are 81,400 for 2019 and 85,800 for 2020.
The Express Entry system manages the pool of candidates for Canada's three Federal High Skilled Migration categories- The Federal Skilled Worker Program, The Federal Skilled Trade Program, and Canadian Experience Class. The highest-ranking candidates are invited to apply for permanent residence through regular CIC draws.
For further information related to Canada Express Entry draws, and different PR programs eligibility, connect with visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global. Fill the Canada Immigration Assessment form to arrange a callback from one of the experts.
This is in regard to my journey with Aptechvisa Services. I have experienced here were so far better and I already recommended my multiple friends to them because I can trust their words. I got Aptech visa reference through one of my best friend and today I am in Canada and this all happened just because of Aptech visa.
This is a time to appreciate the performance of Aptech visa. True, Genuine, professional and what not, this is the immigration consultancy to whom we can trust blindly. Due to my age factor I did not score well but more than 400 and this made myself eligible for Ontario and my consultant worked hard in my profile and made it true.
Hope you all are reading my message with Great Spirit. I would rate Aptech 10 out of 10. In between of my application, I have faced a lot of issues in arranging documents but everything went well and there was a continuous support of Aptech which motivated me everything and today I am in Canada, Ontario. Thank you Aptech
Aptech is the best immigration consultant and the staff is of very friendly nature. Since I was there in US, so it was very difficult for me to coordinate with them but they always answered my queries very promptly and meantime, my father was there every time to support me. With the help of Aptech and my father, we got our PR visa for Canada. I am feeling so lucky to be associated with Aptech.
Here we would like to Thank you Aptech visa for all the assistance and help which we have received in our Canada PR visa application throughout the process. They helped me a lot in every manner and it would be an honor if I would say something good about Aptech visa. You guys are really hard working.
Mine was the wonderful journey with Aptech throughout the process. I enjoyed working with them and I would really recommend Aptech to all of you. I have also given a lot of references and in future also will try to refer Aptech to all my known and relatives.
My son has applied for PR visa through Aptech and then he decided to apply for my tourist visa from Aptech only and you can’t believe that I got my visa within 24 hours after applying for the online application. I would really appreciate the work out done by Aptech Global in our applications. Keep working hard guys.
Due to some corrections in my passport, it took more time for me to get the visa but Aptech handled all the things very precisely and smartly. They keep on coordinating with High Commission for my application and did all the conversation on time. Thank you for supporting me.
Aptech Global Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. is a premium and registered Immigration Consultant Company in Delhi. We offer advisory services on immigration
options. We are not a part of any government and department of immigration..
Call: 011-47020728, 47020729, 47020730, 47020731,47020732,47020733
Delhi Office Add: Aptech Global Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. 408, 5th Floor Westend mall , Janakpuri West, New Delhi, 110058.
Mob: 91-9886608539, 91-7406493867
Aptech Global Immigration Services Pvt. Ltd. 706, 7th Floor, Barton centre , MG road Near MG road metro station, Bengaluru, India
Canada || Australia || New Zealand