Attention! SINP In-Demand List Changed For ISW Programs
Posted On: Fri, Dec 27 2019
The changes have been done in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program to its demand list of occupations on July 3, 2018 that applies to its International Skilled Worker-Express Entry and Occupations in-demand sub categories
Changes to The in-Demand Occupation list
There were 36 occupations on SINP demand list, out of which 12 occupations are removed and in addition 10 occupations are added. The list has been shortened by 3 NOC’s.
The occupations removed from the SINP in-demand list of occupations are as follows:
- NOC 0423 – Managers in social, community and correctional services
- NOC 0811 – Managers in natural resources production and fishing
- NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 2132 – Mechanical engineers
- NOC 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers
- NOC 2141 – Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- NOC 2151 – Architects
- NOC 2243 – Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- NOC 7231 – Machinists
- NOC 7272 – Cabinetmakers
- NOC 2121 – Biologists and related scientists
- NOC 2212 – Geological and mineral technologists and technicians
- NOC 7311 – Industrial mechanics
The Occupations Added on SINP in-Demand List of Occupations are as Follows:
- NOC3215-Medical Radiation Technologists
- NOC4162-Economists and economic policy researchers and analyst
- NOC7201-Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations
- NOC7204-Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades
- NOC7384-Recreation Vehicle Service
- NOC0822-Managers in horticulture
- NOC2225-Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists
- NOC8252-Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers
In-Demand Occupations Updated
Out of 33 occupations listed on the list, seven occupations do not require candidates to obtain specific professional licensure. However, the other left organizations do require professional licensure from the relevant organizations designated by the Government of Saskatchewan.
The Following Occupations Do Not Require a License:
- NOC 0821 – Managers in agriculture
- NOC 0911- Manufacturing managers
- NOC 0912- Utilities managers
- NOC 2123 Agriculture representatives, consultants and specialists
- NOC 2242 Economists and economic policy researchers and analysts
- NOC 8252 Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers
The SINP’s Occupations in-demand sub category was opened on June 7 and accepted 400 new applications on a first come, first served basis.
SINP has opened twice in the year 2018 and closed within hours of reaching its application thresholds. An applicant must create an express entry profile to apply for the SINP.
Check your eligibility now by filling the free assessment form to evaluate your Canadian immigration chances.