Express Entry Canada Eligibility to Apply 2019
Canada Express Entry Eligibility criretia and wants to settle Down in Canada.
Express Entry manages applications from these skilled workers for permanent residency, under the below listed federal economic immigration programs:
Canada’s Express Entry system arranges for a fast-track pathway to permanently immigrating to the Canada, mainly designed for those skilled professional who meets the
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Canada’s Provinces and territories also welcomes eligible candidates through their Provincial Nominee Programs (including Express Entry aligned streams) to meet local labour needs of the economy.
However, Express Entry is more popular and accepted form of program because of faster processing time (of six months or less) as well as the ‘Federal Program’ tag it carries along. Therefore the applicants who meets the Canada express entry eligibility factors can easily apply for Canada PR program
List of Canada Express Entry Eligibility Criteria
Free Assessment Form
- Check if your occupation is listed in NOC list of Canada
A Primary check of eligibility is confirming presence of your occupation on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations (NOC type A, 0 or B).
Also, you must have relevant documents to summon that you have required skillset and qualifications to work in that occupation.
- Check your immigration points & CRS
Next step is to check if you are having the minimum point score to meet the points eligibility criteria for Express entry. This minimum point score must be 67 or more.
In addition, having Nomination from a Province, relative residing in Canada or having a Job offer from Canada gives you additional score, summing up to your total score called- Comprehensive Rankling Score (CRS).
ThisCRS score must be good and competent, better than the rest of candidates in Express Entry pool, to get invitation letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
- 80% of cases from receipt of complete application for permanent residence to final decision made within 6 months
I am Lacking the Minimum Score Canda Express Entry. What Shall I do?
Relax! You can improve your score to meet the Canda Express Entry points eligibility criteria. How?
I Improved My Score. How to Notify CIC?
You need not notify to CIC; just make changes in your Canada Express Entry profile.
Once you are done with re-calculating of your total CRS, update your profile. You can make the change any time provided you must be able to meet the required point score eligibility at the time you are invited to apply for PR.
Other Canada Express Entry Eligibility Factors Includes
Canada Express Entry Calculator
- Age: If and when you are invited to apply for Canada Permanent Resident visa, you shall not fall over 45 years of age
- Education: If and when you are invited to apply for Permanent Resident visa, you shall at least be a ‘Graduate’ degree holder (or any equivalent degree holder)
- Work experience: If and when you are invited to apply for Permanent Resident visa, you shall at least be having at least 12 months of working experience
- English Proficiency: If and when you are invited to apply for Permanent Resident visa, you shall at least be having Competent English equals to CLB 7
- Health: If and when you are invited to apply for Permanent Resident visa, you shall be meeting health requirements.
- Character: If you are invited to apply for 'Permanent Resident visa', you are required to have good character certificate as 'Canada express entry eligibility'.
You May Also Want to Read