Australia Permanent Residency Visa
Australia Permanent Residency Visa
Australian PR visa is document issued by the Department of Home affairs, Australia. Once your Australia PR visa is granted, you can stay in Australia for a fixed period of time. The Australia PR visa can let you certain benefits like studying, working, or living in Australia.
Australia Permanent Residency Visa 2021 is a spectacular opportunity to consider PR in Australia. Immigration Australia Permanent Residency brings brilliant job opportunities to attract many immigrants from around the world. The Australian government and the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), the official immigration authority of Australia offer various categories to apply for the Australia Permanent Residency Visa.
Australia PR benefits:
- Work, live and study in Australia
- Sponsor your loved ones
- Avail social security benefits, allowances, pensions etc.
- Avail national healthcare facilities in Australia.
- Apply for loans (without security) to buy property in Australia.
- Apply for Australian citizenship.
- Work & live in New Zealand also.
- Travel to & from Australia multiple times as long as the Australia PR is valid.
- Access subsidized education for yourself, spouse & child.
Why you should settle in Australia?
There are many sound and sustainable reasons to settle in Australia. Some of them are listed below:
- Australia is immigrants-friendly and has strong pro-immigrant policies.
- Australia is a developed economy.
- Australia is a home to multi-millionaires.
- Australia is full of opportunities therefore it is a great place to shape your career.
If you are also planning to settle in Australia, then join the Aptechvisa expert team well versed with all the feasible options to apply for the Australia PR visa. Our chief aim is to make the entire Australia immigration process un-troubling for our clients.
Australia PR eligibility / Australia PR requirements
Every year numerous candidates apply for the Australia PR visa but only a few of them get successful and most of the applications are rejected due to the shortcomings in meeting the Australian PR requirements/ criteria.
Listed below are some of the crucial Australia PR criteria:
- Australia PR Visa Streams:
Which Australian PR visa option or stream suits you the best requires a thorough understanding of the available streams to enter Australia as an Australia PR holder. The country has different streams to apply for Australia PR visa.
You can find some of the major streams below:
- Australia Skilled Worker Stream
- Australia Family sponsor stream
- Australia Business or investment-stream
- Other short-term visa streams include:
Australia students' visa
Australia tourist / visitor visa
So, check which is the most suitable stream before applying for Australia PR visa?
Before applying for Australia PR visa, kindly check if your occupation is listed in the Australia Skilled Occupation List or not? Australia has following occupation lists:
- The Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL);
- The Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL);
- The Regional Occupation List (ROL) or the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) ROL List; and
- Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL)
So check which Australia’s Skilled Occupation List contains an occupation closely related to your job profile?
Once you are sure your profile is in demand in the labour market in Australia, now the next important factor is to determine ‘how many points are you scoring as per Australia PR Points Calculator’? The minimum points required to apply for the Australia PR visa is 65 /130 points. The score is calculated on the basis of the following factors:
- Skilled employment;
- English language ability;
- State/ regional nomination;
- Spouse/ partner skills;
- Australia qualification;
- Australia work experience; and
- Study in regional areas etc.
To apply for an Australia PR visa, one of the most important requirements is English language requirements. To prove your English language ability, you can take any one of the following approved English language exams.
- CAE; and
Kindly note that English language score requirements vary from case to case, so contact our Australia PR experts to get to know English language score requirements for your stream.
You and your family members need to meet health requirements. To prove your health well being, you need to undergo a health examination with an authorized Medical Officer of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Some of the diseases which may cause rejection of your Australia PR visa application are:
- AIDS/ HIV; and
To apply for Australia PR visa, you and your family members also must satisfy character requirements. You can pass the character test by providing the police certificate. You may also need to complete Form 80 to fill personal particulars for character assessment.
Checking Australia Skilled Occupation List and calculating your Australia PR points are not sufficient. You also need to monitor Australia immigration updates because Australian immigration rules are volatile and they keep changing so it is suggested to keep your application updated as per the changes in Australia immigration rules.
Australia PR process / Australia PR process: A step by step guide
The steps provided below will tell you how to apply for Australia PR in a step by step manner:
- Step 1 Check Australia Skills Occupation List:
Once you are sure that you are meeting all the criteria to apply for Australia PR visa then you need to undergo Australia Skill Assessment
In the Skill Assessment process, your profile will be thoroughly viewed by the concerned skill assessing authority related to your occupation. Here, you get working experience assessed on the basis of ANZSCO code relevancy, skill level and skill assessment authority requirements.
- Step 2 Australia PR eligibility requirements:
the following requirements should be met in order to apply for Australia PR visa.
- Should pass the Australia point test and obtain a minimum 65/130 points.
- Should be under the 45 years of age
- Should possess competent proficiency in English language
- Should meet the required health requirements
- Should meet the required character requirements
- Should not be having any unresolved credits/debts to the Australian government
- Ready to undertake the Australian Values Statement
Once you are sure that you are meeting all the criteria to apply for Australia PR visa then you need to apply Australia Skill assessment
In the skill assessment process, your profile will be thoroughly viewed by the concerned skill assessing authority related to your occupation. Here, you get working experience assessed on the basis of ANZSCO code relevancy, skill level and skill assessment authority requirements.
A positive skill assessment report is required to move further in your Australia PR visa process.
The SkillSelect is going to ask you a series of questions online related to your educational and work background, skills & abilities, and another relevant history related to your professional career. Your EOI will be reviewed by the Department of Home Affairs, Australia as well as by the Australian employers who may be finding employees of skill-set similar to you for hiring. If you get an Invitation then you can move on further in filing Australia PR visa.
After receiving an ITA, you must apply for the Australia PR visa with relevant fee and documents to support your Australia PR visa application.
Providing inaccurate information, irrelevant documents not only delay your application but may also lead to refusal of your Australia PR application.
So it is always advisable to apply for Australia PR visa with the correct information and all documents in the appropriate format.
Once you submit your Australia PR application, the application will be assessed on three parameters given below:
- Is your Australia PR application meeting eligibility requirements set by DHA Australia?
- Have you submitted all the requirements as per the Australia PR visa documents checklist and paid correct fee?
- Verification of your credentials.
This may take up to more than a few months for the DHA to make a decision on your Australian PR visa application. So, be patient and wait for the decision on your application.
If your application meets all the parameter of Australia PR visa, the result/decision will be positive and you will be granted Australia PR visa. Now you need to enter Australia within a given date called the ‘Entry date’.
So start your preparation and fly to Australia to explore your dream country.
If your Australia PR application does not meet the given standard, then it will be refused and you will be notified in writing, whether you have the right to review your Australian PR visa decision.
Kindly note that the Australian PR application fee is non-refundable.
Talk to our Immigration Experts
011- 47020731, 47020733
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6 PM