Apply for Australia Partner Visa
spouse or partner who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, you may be eligible for a Partner Visa under the subclass 100 and become a permanent resident of Australia. One of the key requirements is that the relationship must be of genuine nature, and be sustained into the future. Also it must be demonstrated that both parties consent to the relationship out of their own free will.
If you have a
Before grating you the Partner permanent resident visa, the government of Australia will issue you a temporary partner (provisional) visa subclass 309 through which you can live in Australia with your partner until the Partner PR visa processed completely.
Why I need to get the Permanent Partner Visa? +
In order to live with your spouse/partner in Australia, you will need a visa which allows you to live and work for indefinite time. So, you will require to get the Permanent Partner Visa.
What is a de facto relationship? +
A de facto relationship is the relationship in which you and your partner, who may be of the same or opposite sex, had a relationship as a couple living together on a genuine domestic basis. De facto spouses, or de facto husband and wife are examples of couples who live together and share a life together as a partner couple, but are not married.
Benefits of Partner Visa Australia
Once you get the Australia Partner Visa Subclass 100, then:
- You will be allowed to stay in Australia indefinitely
- You can work and study anywhere in Australia
- You may apply for an Australian citizenship
- You may sponsor an eligible relatives for permanent residency
- You will receive some social security payments in Australia
- You can travel to and from Australia multiple times for five years
What is the difference between 309 and 100 subclasses? +
The partner visa 309 is a temporary visa in which a spouse/partner or de facto can live in Australia for a limited time period. On the other hand The Permanent Partner Visa (subclass 100) allows you to live and work permanently in Australia. Subclass 309 is a very first step towards getting the permanent residence (subclass 100) status in Australia.
You can apply for the Subclass 100 if you hold a Subclass 309 Visa, and you can be in or outside of Australia when you Subclass 100 Visa is applied for or granted.
Partner Visa Australia Checklist
- You are a spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Be outside from Australia while applying the partner visa
- Show genuine intention to live with spouse/partner
- Meet the health requirements
- Meets with the relationship criteria and other requirements
I am in a same sex relationship – can we apply for a de facto Partner Visa? +
Yes, same sex relationships can be recognised for the purposes of Partner visa based on a de facto relationship. Apply from here
What evidence do I need to prove my relationship? +
There are 4 broad categories of evidence that you need to provide:
- Financial aspects
- The nature of the household
- Social context of the relationship
- The nature of your commitment to each other.
Can I include my children in my application? +
Yes, you can include your children while applying for this visa. However, every visa has its own requirements so you should first know the requirements of the visa.
Australia Partner Visa Processing Time
When you apply for marriage prospective visa through Aptech Global, we will file your application to the Australian authorities on behalf of you and we do the rest documentation work. Our processing time to get Australia Partner Visa is:
For Subclass 309 visa (Temporary Australia Partner Visa)
- 75 percent of applications get processed in 12 months.
- 90 percent of applications get processed in 16 months.
For Subclass 100 visa (Permanent Australia Partner Visa)
- 75 percent of applications get processed in 19 months.
- 90 percent of applications get processed in 30 months.
Partner Visa Australia Cost
If you are outside Australia then the fee will be:
- Base application charge - $7160
- Additional applicant charge 18 and over - $3,585
- Additional applicant charge under 18 - $1,795
Note: all the charges are in Australian dollars or AUS $
Get a fee estimation
Why you will need assistance of Aptech Visa to apply for Australia Partner visa from India
For faster and positive result to migrate Australia from India you need the assistance of highly experienced team who have experience in filing the Australia Partner visa. The benefits of applying through Aptech Visa are your application will remain updated, complete all documentation work on time, help you in arranging all the needy things etc. Hence, you are advised to consult with one of our experts before applying for any visa by dropping a query on firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call on +91- 8447281370, +91- 8447153819.
Will I be asked any kind of questions from Australian authorities after or before grant the visa? +
You may be asked by the Australian immigration department related to you, your spouse/partner and your relationship. You may be asked the following questions:
Know how to answer all these questions
- How long have you and your partner lived together?
- Have you and your partner lived apart during the last 12 months? If so, please provide details.
- Do any others live in the home you share with your partner? If so, who?
- What will you do if this visa application is refused?
- Do you plan to have children with your partner?
- Where do you go out to visit when you go out together?
- What are your partner’s hobbies?
- What is your partner’s favourite food?
- What does your partner does in his/her spare time?