Australia Immigration News
Home Australia Immigration Life in Australia

What Are The Eligibility To Get Family Sponsorship ?

Family sponsorship visa allows you to migrate to Australia with family or to join family in Australia. Family visa are given under ‘Family Stream Program’. It permits the holder of Australian permanent residency, Australian citizens, and New Zealand citizens to bring together other family members living outside Australia.

Family stream has four main categories:

  • partner
  • prospective marriage
  • parent
  • child

Australia Partner Migration:

If you have a partner, spouse or a de-facto partner who lives in Australia as a permanent resident, is an Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen, then you can apply for partner visa provided your relationship must be of genuine nature and you intend to live together on a permanent basis.

Apply for partner visa!

Australia Prospective Marriage Visa:

Prospective marriage visa is a temporary visa which is valid for 9 months. This visa allows you to go to Australia and marry your prospective partner. The main eligibility to apply for this visa is that you must marry your fiancé within 9 months period. Also, you must be sponsored by your partner and intend to live permanently with your partner.

Check the eligibility of Australia Prospective Marriage Visa

Australia Parent Migration:

To be eligible for Australia parent migration, you must be sponsored by your child or stepchild who is an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. You must meet one of the following conditions:

  • you have more children living in Australia as an Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens
  • your children residing in Australia as a Australian citizen, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens

Apply for parent migration visa!

Australia Child Migration:

This visa allows the children of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen to live with them in Australia.

There are two categories under Australia child migration:

  • Subclass 101 which allows child to live with his/her parents in Australia. to be eligible for this visa a child must be under 18 and born outside Australia
  • Subclass 802 where the child or children is living with the parents who are Australian citizens, permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens. To apply for this visa, the child must be in Australia.

Apply for child migration visa now!

If you or your family members fit into any of these visa categories, you can apply for the Australia PR, you can get your as well as your family members FREE ASSESSMENT done to get a clear picture for your Australia Immigration through family sponsorship stream.

Therefore, you can contact our specialists who can assist you in filing for Australia PR through Australia Family sponsorship.