Home Australia Immigration Life in Australia

Is It Possible To Bring Your Parents To Live In Australia If You Are a Permanent Residence Holder ?

Yes, it is indeed possible to bring (sponsor) your parents to live in Australia if you are a permanent residence holder, provided you are complying with other eligibility requirements which are:

-  Sponsor must be 18 years of age or older

-  Sponsor must be a Permanent Resident/ Citizen of Australia and must be currently living in Australia

Australia Parent Visa allows parents of a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to come and live in the country for an indefinite period.

Your application for Australia Parent Visa can take up to 2-6 years depending on:

a) Sub class you are applying through (Sub class 143/173/864/ 103/804)

b) Consultancy through which you are applying through

If you want to process your case at the earliest, you can hire a good immigration consultant like Aptech visa.

Aptech Visa is the leading immigration firm working in immigration industry since 10 years. Our success record is irrefutable. We assure 100% delivery of your PR if you are eligible and filling each and everything with us.

For more information on Australia Parent Visa, you can get in touch with our Immigration Experts.

Also, you can fill in our FREE assessment form to evaluate your chances for Australia PR.  


Our Testimonial