Home Australia Immigration Life in Australia

I am holding a subclass 491 visa. Can I apply for Australian PR ?

If you are holding a subclass 491 visa, you can apply for Australian PR. The subclass 491 is a skilled work regional (Provisional) visa which is a temporary one. However, in order to apply for Australian PR, you need to fulfill two conditions such as:

  • You must stay in a designated regional area of Australia for a period of 3 years

You need to showcase a three-year taxable income on the particular income-threshold 

Our Testimonial