Australia Immigration

Australia Immigration FAQ's

Most Frequently asked Questions for Australia visas

Australia Immigration News
Home Life in Australia

How Do I Immigrate To Australia With Family ?

If you are planning to immigrate to Australia you need to apply for Australia Family Sponsor which has following categories:

  • Australia Partner Migration
  • Australia Parent Migration
  • Australia child Migration
  • Australia Prospective Marriage Visa

Australia Partner Immigration: If you have a spouse or a de-facto whop is a citizen of Australia, a permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen can apply for visa under this category provided they have a genuine relationship and must sustain in future.

Australia Parent Migration: this visa is for parents who wants to settle in Australia provided their child is an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen. They are of two types Parent Category and Contributory Parent.

Australia Child Migration: this visa allows the child to stay with his/her parents, provided they are an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen. This visa has two subclass 101 and subclass 802.

Australia Perspective Marriage Visa: this visa is a temporary visa and is only valid for 9 months which allows you to marry your fiancé who is an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or a citizen of New Zealand. Once granted this visa, you are allowed to marry your spouse in this given period only.

After deciding on the Family sponsor visa category, you need to submit the proof that you have sufficient funds to feed all the members of your family. Along with the relevant documents like child certificates, marriage certificates, copies of the passport of the family members.

Send Your Query Now

7 * 5


Do you have any questions? Please contact us!
Tel: 011-47020728, 29, 30, 31, 32