If you don’t have a job in your hand, you need not to worry as there are many visa categories in which you can apply.
If you are a skilled worker, you can apply for skilled independent visa in order to immigrate Australia:
- Skilled Independent Visa: Subclass 189 is the visa which allows you to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis without any sponsorship or nomination from Australian State, Territory or employer.
Apply for skilled independent visa 189 now
Apart from skilled visa, you can also apply for family sponsorship visa, business investment visa to immigrate to Australia permanently.
- Family Sponsorship Visa: there are different categories in which you can apply for Australia Family Visa:
- Australia partner migration
- Australia prospective marriage visa
- Australia parent migration
- Australia child migration
- Check which visa category best suits you by filling the FREE assessment form and apply now
- Australia business investment visa: these visa categories allows the applicant who want to start or develop their business in Australia. one can choose from the following business visas best suited according to your needs:
- Business talent visa 132
- Australia business owner visa subclass 890
- Australia investor visa subclass 891
Check which business visa category best suits you and apply for your Australia PR
If you think, you meet any of the above mentioned visa requirements, you may be eligible to apply for the Australia PR.
You may contact us to know more in detail about these visas and their eligibility and requirements.