Australia Family Visa Processing Time 2019
Australia Family visa stream includes:
- Australia Partner Migration
- Australia Prospective Marriage
- Australia Parent Migration
- Australia Child Migration
The PR processing time varies for different Australia family visas. Each visa category has its own Australian PR processing time.
Below mentioned is the Australia Family visa processing time:
- Australia Partner Migration:
75 percent applications are processed in 11 months and 90 percent of applications are processed in 15 months
- Australia Prospective Marriage:
75 percent of applications are processed in 11 months and 90 percent of applications are processed in 15 months
- Australia Parent Migration:
There are different subclasses in Australia Parent Migration-
- For subclass 173 contributory parent visa category:75 percent of applications are processed in 36 months and 90 percent of applications are processed in 38 months.
- For subclass 864 contributory aged parent visa category: The visa application processing time is unavailable due to low volume of applications
- For non-contributory visa category:75 percent of applications are processed within 4 years and 90 percent of applications are processed within 6 years.
- Australia Child Migration:
There are two subclass in Australia Child Migration-
- For subclass 101: 75 percent of applications are processed in 10 months whereas 90 percent of applications are processed in 17 months
- For subclass 802: 75 percent of applications are processed in 12 months and 90 percent of applications are processed in 13 months
Thus, all the above mentioned visa processing time of different Australia Family visa are as per Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
How to apply for Australia Partner Visa from India?
What are the Factors That Affects the Australia Family Processing Time?
Applications are processed on case to case basis and actual processing time may vary due to the individual circumstances:
- Whether your application form is complete in all aspects or not, including all the necessary documents
- How fast you respond to the queries raised by the immigration department
- How long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting documents
- Time taken to cross check the additional information received from external agencies
Therefore, you must submit all the required documents as per the list with caution. Also, provide any additional documents on time when asked by the immigration officials. Any error while submitting your documents or providing incorrect information can lead to rejection or delay in processing your Australia Family Visa process.
Check Your Eligibility Now