Western Australia issued 1150 Nomination Under SNMP
Western Australia (WA) issued 1150 Invitations on April 6, 2023, where 350 Invitations were issued under Visa subclass 190 and 800 ITA issued under Visa subclass 491.
Please find Western Australia Current Invitation Round here
|Visa subclass||SNMP General stream WASMOL schedule 1||SNMP General stream WASMOL schedule 2||SNMP Graduate stream higher education graduates||SNMP Graduate stream vocational education and training graduates|
|Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)||300||00||00||50 Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)|
|Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)||00||700||100||00|
Western Australia issued 21735 Nominations during the 2022-23 program year. The next 2 more Draws are expected in the month of May & June 2023. Western Australia conducted most of the Draws between 65- 85 points. WA has given priority to the following occupations under its states Nomination
- IT Professionals
- Healthcare occupations
- Constructions managers
- Finance & Accounting professions
Western Australia State nomination Draw cut-off & occupation on April 6, 2023.
|Occupation||State of Residence||EOI Points Score||EOI Submission Date|
|Ambulance Officer (411111)||Overseas||85||09/02/2023|
|Clinical Psychologist (272311)||Western Australia||65||17/03/2023|
|Dental Specialist (252311)||Western Australia||70||10/03/2023|
|Enrolled Nurse (411411)||Another Australian State or Territory||65||27/03/2023|
|General Practitioner (253111)||Overseas||80||21/02/2023|
|Hospital Pharmacist (251511)||Overseas||80||13/01/2023|
|Industrial Pharmacist (251512)||Overseas||85||09/02/2023|
|Medical Diagnostic Radiographer (251211)||Overseas||90||15/03/2023|
|Medical Laboratory Scientist (234611)||Overseas||80||23/12/2022|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (311213)||Overseas||80||27/11/2022|
|Medical Practitioners nec (253999)||Overseas||80||23/02/2023|
|Medical Technicians nec (311299)||Overseas||80||05/01/2023|
|Nurse Educator (254211)||Overseas||80||22/01/2023|
|Occupational Therapist (252411)||Overseas||85||28/01/2023|
|Pharmacy Technician (311215)||Another Australian State or Territory||70||20/03/2023|
|Podiatrist (252611)||Western Australia||75||12/03/2023|
|Psychiatrist (253411)||Western Australia||85||30/03/2023|
|Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)||Overseas||80||07/02/2023|
|Registered Nurse (Community Health) (254414)||Western Australia||75||16/03/2023|
|Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)||Another Australian State or Territory||65||26/11/2022|
|Registered Nurse (Disability and Rehabilitation) (254417)||Western Australia||65||16/03/2023|
|Registered Nurse (Medical Practice) (254421)||Overseas||80||08/02/2023|
|Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)||Overseas||80||19/02/2023|
|Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)||Overseas||85||4/04/2023|
|Registered Nurse (Paediatrics) (254425)||Overseas||90||28/03/2023|
|Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)||Overseas||85||15/12/2022|
|Registered Nurse (Surgical) (254424)||Overseas||80||08/02/2023|
|Registered Nurses nec (254499)||Overseas||80||06/02/2023|
|Resident Medical Officer (253112)||Overseas||85||07/03/2023|
|Retail Pharmacist (251513)||Overseas||80||13/02/2023|
|Social Worker (272511)||Overseas||85||05/02/2023|
|Speech Pathologist (252712)||Western Australia||85||20/03/2023|
How to apply for Western Australia State nomination
To apply for Western Australia State nomination, you will need to follow these steps:
- Check your eligibility: The first step in applying for the Western Australia State nomination is to check your eligibility. You can do this by reviewing the requirements for the State nomination program on the Western Australia government website.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI): If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect. This is an online system that allows you to indicate your interest in applying for a skilled visa to Australia.
- Apply for Western Australia State nomination: Once you have submitted your EOI, you can then apply for the Western Australia State nomination through the Western Australia government website. You will need to provide information about your skills, qualifications, work experience, and language proficiency, as well as other relevant information to support your application.
- Wait for a decision: After submitting your application, you will need to wait for a decision from Western Australia. If your application is successful, you will receive a letter of invitation to apply for the visa.
- Apply for the visa: After receiving the letter of invitation, you can then apply for a skilled visa to Australia through the Department of Home Affairs. You will need to provide all the necessary documents and meet all the visa requirements to be granted the visa.
It is important to note that the Western Australia State nomination program has specific requirements and criteria that must be met, and the application process can be lengthy and complex. It is recommended that you seek the assistance of a registered migration agent to help guide you through the process and ensure that you meet all the requirements.
What are the benefits of Western Australia State nominations
There are several benefits of receiving a Western Australia State nomination for skilled migration, including:
- Priority processing: If you receive a Western Australia State nomination, your visa application will be given priority processing by the Department of Home Affairs. This can significantly reduce the processing time for your visa application.
- Additional points: A Western Australia State nomination can also give you additional points towards your overall points score for the skilled migration visa. This can increase your chances of being selected for an invitation to apply for a visa.
- More options for visa types: The Western Australia State nomination program provides opportunities for skilled workers to apply for a wider range of visa types, including the Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa and the Skilled Work Regional (subclass 491) visa.
- Access to job opportunities: By receiving a Western Australia State nomination, you may be eligible for employment opportunities with local employers in Western Australia, which can increase your chances of securing a job and settling successfully in the state.
- Access to education and healthcare: Western Australia offers a high quality of life with access to excellent education and healthcare facilities. By receiving a State nomination, you can enjoy these benefits and access the services that the state has to offer.
It is important to note that the benefits of Western Australia State nomination can vary depending on the visa type and the individual circumstances of the applicant. It is recommended that you seek the advice of a registered migration agent or immigration lawyer to help you understand the specific benefits of the program and how it can help you achieve your migration goals.
Take the first step toward making your immigration dream a reality.
Fill our free online visa assessment form, so that, we could help you better.
Please share the required information below.