Victoria 491 visa now open for overseas applicants.
Victoria State Government announced Offshore applicants now can apply for Victoria 491 visa subclass nomination.
What is Victoria 491 visa?
Victoria 491 visa is a skilled work regional visa that allows skilled workers and their families to live, work, and study in designated regional areas of Australia for up to five years.
The Subclass 491 visa is designed to encourage skilled workers to live and work in regional areas of Australia to help address skills shortages and support economic growth in those regions.
Also Read: Australia PR Benefits
To be eligible for the Subclass 491 visa, applicants must have
- A positive skills assessment in an occupation on a relevant skilled occupation list,
- meet the relevant points-based criteria, and
- be nominated by a state or territory government agency or have a family member who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident willing to sponsor them.
Victoria nominates eligible skilled workers in occupations that align with the state's skills shortages and economic priorities. However, Victoria's nomination requirements and Victoria Occupation lists may change from time to time, so it's essential to keep up to date on the latest information and updates.
How to Apply for Victoria Nomination:
The Victoria State Nomination process for the Subclass 491 visa includes the following steps:
- Check your eligibility:
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI):
- Receive an invitation:
- Lodge your application:
- Wait for a decision:
Check if you meet the eligibility criteria for Victoria State Nomination. The eligibility criteria may vary depending on your occupation, work experience, qualifications, and other factors.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the Department of Home Affairs' Skill Select system. Make sure to indicate that you are interested in applying for Victoria State Nomination.
If your EOI is selected, you will receive an invitation to apply for Victoria State Nomination. The invitation will include instructions on how to apply and the documents required.
Submit your Victoria State Nomination application online, and pay the required fee. You will need to provide all the supporting documents required by the Victoria State Government to demonstrate your eligibility.
Wait for the Victoria State Government to process your application and make a decision on your nomination. The processing time may vary depending on the volume of applications and other factors.
Apply for the Subclass 491 visa: If your nomination is approved, you can then use the nomination to apply for the Subclass 491 visa with the Department of Home Affairs. Make sure to submit a complete and accurate visa application and provide all the required documents.
It's essential to note that the Victoria State Nomination process may change from time to time, so it's recommended Please consult with licensed Australian Immigration consultants at 750-383-2132 or you can fill Free Australia PR Free assessment form.
Is Victoria having fast track nomination process?
Yes, the Victoria state Authority has fast track visa nomination process only for health, teaching & social services occupations.
If you have experience in the following profession you will also get priority in the Draw of Victoria State nomination
The following occupation groups will also be prioritized:
- Healthcare and social services
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Chef, cook, accommodation, and hospitality managers for the 491 visa
- Early childhood, secondary and special education teachers.
Please find the Occupation list are eligible to Proceed fast track
Occupations eligible for fast-track nomination
- 134212 - Nursing Clinical Director
- 234915 - Exercise Physiologist (subclass 491 only)
- 241111 - Early Childhood (Pre-primary School) Teacher
- 241311 - Middle School Teacher
- 241411 - Secondary School Teacher
- 241511 - Special Needs Teacher
- 241512 - Teacher of the Hearing Impaired
- 241513 - Teacher of the Sight Impaired
- 241599 - Special Education Teacher (nec)
- 251111 - Dietitian
- 251211 - Medical Diagnostic Radiographer
- 251212 - Medical Radiation Therapist
- 251213 - Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- 251214 - Sonographer
- 251411 - Optometrist
- 251412 - Orthoptist
- 251511 - Hospital Pharmacist
- 251513 - Retail Pharmacist
- 251912 - Orthotist Or Prosthetist
- 252311 - Dental Specialist
- 252411 - Occupational Therapist
- 252511 - Physiotherapist
- 252611 - Podiatrist
- 252711 - Audiologist
- 252712 - Speech Pathologist
- 253111 - General Practitioner
- 253112 - Resident Medical Officer
- 252312 - Dentist (subclass 491 only)
- 253311 - Specialist Physician (General Medicine)
- 253312 - Cardiologist
- 253313 - Clinical Haematologist
- 253314 - Medical Oncologist
- 253315 - Endocrinologist
- 253316 - Gastroenterologist
- 253317 - Intensive Care Specialist
- 253211 - Anaesthetist (subclass 491 only)
- 253318 - Neurologist
- 253321 - Paediatrician
- 253322 - Renal Medicine Specialist
- 253323 - Rheumatologist
- 253324 - Thoracic Medicine Specialist
- 253399 - Specialist Physicians (nec)
- 253411 - Psychiatrist
- 253511 - Surgeon (General)
- 253512 - Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- 253513 - Neurosurgeon
- 253514 - Orthopaedic Surgeon
- 253515 - Otorhinolaryngologist
- 253516 - Paediatric Surgeon
- 253517 - Plastic And Reconstructive Surgeon
- 253518 - Urologist
- 253521 - Vascular Surgeon
- 253911 - Dermatologist
- 253912 - Emergency Medicine Specialist
- 253913 - Obstetrician And Gynaecologist
- 253914 - Ophthalmologist
- 253915 - Pathologist
- 253917 - Diagnostic And Interventional Radiologist
- 253918 - Radiation Oncologist
- 253999 - Medical Practitioners (nec)
- 254111 - Midwife
- 254311 - Nurse Manager
- 254411 - Nurse Practitioner
- 254412 - Registered Nurse (Aged Care)
- 254413 - Registered Nurse (Child And Family Health)
- 254414 - Registered Nurse (Community Health)
- 254415 - Registered Nurse (Critical Care And Emergency)
- 254416 - Registered Nurse (Developmental Disability)
- 254417 - Registered Nurse (Disability And Rehabilitation)
- 254418 - Registered Nurse (Medical)
- 254421 - Registered Nurse (Medical Practice)
- 254422 - Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
- 254423 - Registered Nurse (Perioperative)
- 254424 - Registered Nurse (Surgical)
- 254425 - Registered Nurse (Paediatrics)
- 254499 - Registered Nurses (nec)
- 272199 - Counsellors (nec)
- 272311 - Clinical Psychologist
- 272312 - Educational Psychologist
- 272313 - Organisational Psychologist
- 272314 - Psychotherapist
- 272399 - Psychologists (nec)
- 272511 - Social Worker
- 272613 - Welfare Worker
- 411111 - Ambulance Officer
- 411112 - Intensive Care Ambulance Paramedic
- 411211 - Dental Hygienist (subclass 491 only)
- 411213 - Dental Technician
- 411214 - Dental Therapist (subclass 491 only)
- 411411 - Enrolled Nurse
- 411711 - Community Worker
- 411716 - Youth Worker
Take the first step toward making your immigration dream a reality.
Fill our free online visa assessment form, so that, we could help you better.
Please share the required information below.