- Office Hours: Monday to Saturday(10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
Important Updates About Tasmania Nominated Skilled Migration Program On January 27, 2021
The Tasmanian Government, on January 27, 2021 updated that it will re-open along with updated requirements to general applications on January 29, 2021 i.e. Friday at 1:00 p.m. (AETD). Till this date and time, the restrictions imposed on the interim program will remain in place.
Keep certain points in mind such as:
- Only those applications will be accepted for lodgment that meets the restricted eligibility until 5:00 p.m. (AETD) as on January 28, 2021.
- Applications that are unable to meet the restricted eligibility for prioritized assessment and have been lodged up until 5:00 p.m. (AETD) as on January 28, 2021will not be entertained and will be declined. Moreover, no fees will be refunded for the service.
- Applications which are currently having pending assessment in the system and have been lodged prior to August 25, 2021 (The time when restrictions commenced). These applications will be assigned for assessment in due course as per the old nomination requirements set by Tasmania. These applications will not be deemed as closed and archived.
- Subclass 491 category 3A restrictions still remain in place. In this case, there is no need to lodge or pay for your application for a 491 Category 3A restriction if your occupation is not in high demand in the TSOL (Tasmanian Skilled Occupation List). If you will lodge and will not get approval, your fees will not be refunded and ultimately your application will be closed.
The skilled work regional (provisional) visa subclass 491 is a provisional visa for the skilled workers who are having a pure intention of living and working in the Tasmanian state for a period of 5 years. Having a state nomination from Tasmania will help you fetch 15 more points that will further ace up the entire game of Australia Immigration.
So, do you wish to apply for a 491 visa in 2021? Fill in the free online assessment form and check your eligibility for free! Wishing you good luck for the future!
If you have any queries about Australian Immigration, Australia PR, and Studying in Australia talk to our experts.
Mon to Sat - 10 AM to 6 PM
Take the first step toward making your immigration dream a reality.
Fill our free online visa assessment form, so that, we could help you better.
Please share the required information below.