Canberra Released Allocations For ACT Nomination Places For 2020-2021[Published Wed, Dec 22 2021]
The ACT Skilled Migration Office has been re-opened from January 4, 2021. You all might be aware that 2021 was an unpredictable year which has taken millions of lives and created great devastations all across the globe. For the financial year 2020-2021, Canberra has released allocations for ACT nomination places. Below mentioned is a detailed summary of the nomination places released by Canberra for the year 2020-2021.
- Allocation of ACT Nomination Places
- Skilled work regional (provisional) subclass 491 – 598 Places
- Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 – 702 Places
- Remaining Allocation @ January 1, 2021
- Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa subclass 491 – 552 Places
- Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 – 452 Places
The next Canberra Matrix round is expected to get held on or before January 15, 2021. You can regularly check the latest Australia Immigration news so that you can walk in the right direction. Moreover, if you want to apply for the nomination, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria of either 491 or 190 visa, whatever best suits you!
Determine your eligibility for free by just filling a free online assessment form. Post filling the form, you will be informed if you are eligible to apply for the skilled immigration visas be it skilled work regional provisional visa subclass 491 or Skilled Nominated visa subclass 190. Good Luck!