Australia Opens Nomination Occupation For Offshore Applicants[Published Fri, Oct 08 2021]
Due to COVID-19 loses in South Australia’s things get drastically change.Now, to manage COVID recovery, an additional 70 occupations for offshore applicant is now open from Tuesday 28 September 2021.
The 8 years of work experience in the occupation or closely related occupation is the minimum requirements for state nomination English proficiency score. Requirement of each occupation will be shown on South Australia’s Skilled Occupation List.
Occupational List Category
- Farmers and Farm Managers
- Specialist Managers
- Hospitality, Retail & Service Managers
- Arts & Media Professionals
- Business, Human Resource & Marketing Professionals
- Design, Engineering, Science & Transport Professionals
- Education Professionals
- Health Professionals
- ICT Professionals
- Legal, Social & Welfare Professionals
- Engineering, ICT & Science Technicians
- Automotive & Engineering Trades workers
- Construction Trades Workers
- Electro technology & Telecommunications Trades workers
- Food Trades Workers
- Skilled Animal & Horticultural Workers
- Sports and personal Service workers
- Clerical and Administrative worker
- Sales Representative.
To meet with South Australian state nomination, applicants first meet the Department of Home Affairs requirements, state-specific occupation requirements and have skills in an occupation that is available on Skilled Occupation List.
You can get the Full details of South Australia’s state nomination requirements can be viewed here.
So, willing to migrate into Australia for work purpose with the most desirable Occupation vacancy? Then take a step towards a brighter future and apply today for the Australia PR Via Aptech.
Try out our free online assessment form to get a rapid response from one of our Australia immigration professional to start your Australia venture today!